Our candles have a safety warning on the bottom of the base for your convenience.
On the first burn of your candle, burn the candle so that the wax burns to the glass edge. This will ensure that your candle will continue to burn without tunneling (pooling wax + it sticking to the glass) whilst burning.
Ensure your candle maintains an even and smoke-free burn, trim your wick to about 5mm each time before lighting it. This should be done with a wick trimmer or with scissors, never snapped as this can cause the wood to splinter giving it an uneven burn upon next lighting.
To extinguish your candle we recommend gently blowing until the flame is out or using a snuffer.
To avoid hazards and injuries from occurring please sure you follow these instructions:
- Keep out of reach of both children and pets
- Place your candle on only stable, heat-resistant surfaces
- Avoid exposure to wind
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Never move a candle whilst it is lit
- Wait until a candle is cool to touch and/or move
- Store candle in a dry, cool place (below 25 degrees) and out of direct sunlight
- Keep candle out of direct sunlight